자체수입공장보유. 기획. 제작.
(주)신영목재
Tel : 063-464-9830
Fax : 063-464-9640
H·P : 010-5578-4131
E-mail : ckpallet@hanmail.net

고객 만족을 위해 끊임없이 고민합니다.

자체공장보유 / 기획 / 제작 / 원목수입전문업체 I will do my best to help you succeed in your business.

자유게시판

The popularity of Wordle continues to grow by the minute. The game ent…

페이지 정보

작성자 Consuelo 작성일23-01-31 00:58 조회1,184회 댓글0건

본문

It's hard to know if Wordle's huge success has more to be due to its metacultural community rather than the gameplay principles. The fact is, at its core, this is an incredible puzzle. The legend goes that Wordle's creator, an ex- Reddit software engineer known as Josh Wardle, dreamt up Wordle as a private ritual shared between him and his word game-loving wife. The couple would play back and forth, trying to solve the puzzles in private marriage bliss long before Wordle seeped out into the internet. It is also the case that Wordle is not a brand new idea. The game program LINGO is essentially played using the same concept in the mid-2000s, and if you're a fan of slow-paced after-school shows, you've likely endured several mind-numbing hours playing Mastermind while waiting for your father to take you home. (Mastermind included letters in lieu of various colored pegs but the overarching strategy was exactly the same.)

In that way Wordle's rise to prominence can be described as pure chaos. There is no way to know what the zeitgeist will be as it's simply an issue of being at the best place at the perfect time. The zeitgeist's roost is unfathomable, and in some cases they may lift the stale old cipher up to the top of the news page.

But I don't think that Wordle's lack of inventiveness really has any bearing on the overall quality of their product. Oddly enough, Wordle's main appeal is its magnificently ameliorating social emotions. While sitting in front of my Wordle is like being prickled by a soothing dart since, quite frankly, it's very difficult to detach anycultural artifacts from these global disasters over the past two years. I started playing wordle online in December of last year, amid an era of utter devastation caused by the Omicron wave; right as the daffy post-pandemic excitement was being degraded by the great Variants. All of us were back at the beginning of the story, and I doubt I'm the sole person who remembers that period as the zenith of our depressing, endless, repeating Covid journeys. Similar to the other pandemic phases (sourdough start-up, The Last Dance, drink-free days,) Wordle encapsulates a sense of effortless, blissed-out peace in a moment when we're all thirsty for it. Josh Wardle saliently added a share function to the end of every application. This means that social media feeds are speckled with green, gray and yellow boxes. It's as a means of comparing notes with fellow Wordleheads. A few people complain about the functionality, even comparing it to the darkest Farmville moments on Facebook. Personally? I am happy to not be a part of the discussion about an infectious disease or death of democracy, instead just talk about the daily word with other strangers who stream through my feed.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

견적문의

INQUIRY

아래 항목에 맞게 정확히 입력하여 주십시오.